Transfer Students

Loan Information

  • All transfers are eligible for their Federal Student Loan by completing the FAFSA
  • If you took your Federal Loan at your previous school, you will need to log back on to and complete a new Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling/Interview.
  • Loans Page

Please notify our office via email once this has been completed.


Get in Touch

The Office of Financial Aid

Address Muhlenberg College Financial Aid Haas College Center, Lower Level 2400 Chew Street Allentown, PA 18104